Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Children of the night, what music they make

At first my left arm started out to be a horrorsleeve tattoo-wise, but I guess it got kinda out of hand along the road. Not too much though, just some kickass rat and other cartoon funny-ness. What makes the main arm though is the characters building it up. Up til today the main ones have been the classic ones such as Pinhead, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Frankenstein, Wolfman and the maybe not quite as classic (but still fuckin awesome) Captain Spaulding.

Today I continued on the arm hoping to get it completed with an addition of the one and only Dracula. I went for the Christopher Lee version from the 1958 Dracula, seeing he's a bit more brutal than my other choice, Bela Lugosi. Im personally favour Lugosi but it gotta look raw you know, haha!

I didn't complete the arm though as there are still some background to add to the arm here and there, but another 3 hour session should do the trick. And todays result turned out like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment