Monday, April 19, 2010

One step closer to Misconduct!

Something like that yeah! Was away to Karlskoga over the weekend to check in my homeboy Danny's releaseparty with Misconduct for their new album One Step Closer. The gig kicked ass and I'm broken, beaten and bruised from head to toe, hurts having fun sometimes but totally worth it! Check them out at www.misconduct.nu, you will NOT regret it!

After being hypnotized and forced to get un-sober for 2 days straight, waking up on a kitchen floor we went home to our own domain. Rocks going away having fun, but let's face it.. getting home afterwards fucking rocks aswell. Especially when my love is at home! Aaaw.. how cute of me. All and all, I love my life and yeah.. that's pretty much. Until next time!

For more deadly serious pictures tune in on my faggy page at bilddagboken!


Captain & Danny, livin' the dream!


Acting cool with Wolverine


Danny needed to lose some tension before the gig, so I gave him a helping.. hand?


My main mermaider, Gobo a.k.a. The Driver!


SLAAAAYEEEEER!!!


All and all, this trip was THIS fun!



Showing some love to Sonic Syndicate

No comments:

Post a Comment