Friday, September 24, 2010

I need a truck!

I need a truck to haul my bad thoughts around, I need a truck to haul my percodan and gin! Or atleast that's what Warren Zevon would have put it like I guess.

Anyway, speaking of trucks! Look what we've just got, it's the brand new Zombiesuckers trucker cap of terror! Pretty sweet huh? And no animals were harmed making the caps, we found them hanging like that, I swear!



And that thing again.. now holding the caps.. what is it? Sunday will tell, so stick around and get to know all about it! Also a bunch of other new stuff happening, hope yo be able to tell you guys about it soon enough!

Blast away a mail to contact@zombiesuckers.com or directly to me at captainmorgue@zombiesuckers.com if you'd like a cap for like $15 + postage, or whatever currency your working with. We'll figure it out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment